This notice is intended to provide a summary of your rights, options, and notification responsibilities under COBRA. Should an actual qualifying event occur in the future and coverage is lost, the CalPERS will provide you (and your covered dependents, if any), with the appropriate COBRA election notice at that time.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an Employer/Group Plan Quote?
- What's the difference between calendar year and group plan year?
- What Types of Family Insurance Are Available in the USA?
- Alternatives to Group Coverage
- Are Part-Time Employees Eligible for Health Insurance?
- As a Husband and Wife Employer with no employees, are we eligible for a small business health plan?
- As an employer, do I have to offer my employee dependents coverage as well?
- Benefits of Group Health Insurance
- Blue365® A Discount Program for Your Employees
- Can employees choose the day their coverage starts on an employer benefit plans?