You have 60 days to enroll in COBRA once your employer-sponsored benefits end. You may even qualify if you quit your job or your hours were reduced. Other COBRA qualifying events include divorce from or death of the covered employee.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an Employer/Group Plan Quote?
- What's the difference between calendar year and group plan year?
- What Types of Family Insurance Are Available in the USA?
- Alternatives to Group Coverage
- Are Part-Time Employees Eligible for Health Insurance?
- As a Husband and Wife Employer with no employees, are we eligible for a small business health plan?
- As an employer, do I have to offer my employee dependents coverage as well?
- Benefits of Group Health Insurance
- Blue365® A Discount Program for Your Employees
- Can employees choose the day their coverage starts on an employer benefit plans?