Yes, you can add any dependent child to their own ACA plan. The same rates will apply to children ages 1-18 years old.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2024?
- Health Insurance Plans Accepted by Cleveland Clinic
- What Is BCBS ?
- Can I get hospitalization insurance only?
- Out-of-Pocket Costs for Health Insurance
- Is Goodrx accepted at Sam’s Club?
- What Marketplace Plans are Accepted by Cleveland Clinic?
- Understanding The Different Types of Insurance
- What insurance companies does Mayo Clinic accept?
- What applies to maximum Out-of-Pocket PPO Plans?