Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- What Do I Need to Sign Up for Health Insurance?
- What is the average cost of health insurance?
- How does a health insurance company know how much you've paid toward your deductible?
- Does Health Insurance Include Dental & Vision Coverage?
- Can I Buy Health Insurance Across State Lines?
- Does my plan cover infertility treatments?
- Am I covered by my health insurance when traveling in Canada?
- Tips on finding a Primary Care Physician
- Do I need a referral from my PCP to get infertility treatment ?