Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- The American Rescue Plan impact on Health Insurance
- Is the Silver Plan Metal Level Right for Me?
- Is a Bronze Plan Metal Tier Right for Me?
- What are Affordable Care Act Metal Levels?
- The Affordable Care Act's Fate Is In Flux But 2021 Health Plan Prices Are Stable
- Premiums Drop Slightly As 2021 Open Enrollment Period Draws Near
- 2021 Premium Changes on ACA Exchanges and the Impact of COVID-19 on Rates
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2021?
- A Guide to CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program)
- Best Affordable Health Insurance in North Carolina 2021