Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- I Can't Afford Health Insurance. What Do I Do?
- I Didn't Have Health Insurance This Year. Do I Have To Pay A Penalty?
- I Have An HMO, Do I Need A Referral for an OB-GYN?
- How Do I Pay My First Month's Health Insurance Premium?
- Is the Obamacare mandate still in effect? Is there still a penalty for not having it?
- I’m under 26, a dependent, and live with my parents, can I sign up for my own health insurance?
- What Do I Need to Sign Up for Health Insurance?
- What is the average cost of health insurance?
- How does a health insurance company know how much you've paid toward your deductible?