Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- What hospitals are accepted by BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma? (2019)
- Oscar Ohio Hospitals 2019
- Oscar New Jersey Hospital List 2019
- Pre-Existing Conditions: What Plans Cover Them And What Plans Don't?
- What ACA Health Insurance Will Cost in 2019
- I Can't Afford Health Insurance. What Do I Do?
- I Didn't Have Health Insurance This Year. Do I Have To Pay A Penalty?
- I Have An HMO, Do I Need A Referral for an OB-GYN?
- How Do I Pay My First Month's Health Insurance Premium?