Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- The Affordable Care Act's Fate Is In Flux But 2021 Health Plan Prices Are Stable
- Premiums Drop Slightly As 2021 Open Enrollment Period Draws Near
- 2021 Premium Changes on ACA Exchanges and the Impact of COVID-19 on Rates
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2021?
- What is Concierge Medicine?
- Which Hospitals Have the Best Maternity Centers in Texas?
- Important Dates You Need to Know When Buying Health Insurance
- How Can I Find Reliable Insurers?
- Do You Need Insurance?
- 5 Key Ways To Get IVF Coverage