Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2024?
- Health Insurance Plans Accepted by Cleveland Clinic
- What Is BCBS ?
- Can I get hospitalization insurance only?
- Out-of-Pocket Costs for Health Insurance
- Is Goodrx accepted at Sam’s Club?
- What Marketplace Plans are Accepted by Cleveland Clinic?
- Understanding The Different Types of Insurance
- What insurance companies does Mayo Clinic accept?
- What applies to maximum Out-of-Pocket PPO Plans?