Just like different health plans cover different doctors and different medications, different health plans also cover different pharmacies. It is important to check with your insurance carrier to make sure that your regular pharmacy is covered by your health plan. Typically major pharmacies are covered by most carriers however, smaller pharmacies may not be covered so be sure to check with your carrier or your agent to make sure.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2020?
- What hospitals are accepted by BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma? (2020)
- Oscar Ohio Hospitals 2020
- Oscar New Jersey Hospital List 2020
- Pre-Existing Conditions: What Plans Cover Them And What Plans Don't?
- What ACA Health Insurance Will Cost in 2020
- I Can't Afford Health Insurance. What Do I Do?
- I Didn't Have Health Insurance This Year. Do I Have To Pay A Penalty?
- I Have An HMO, Do I Need A Referral for an OB-GYN?
- How Do I Pay My First Month's Health Insurance Premium?