Just like different health plans cover different doctors and different medications, different health plans also cover different pharmacies. It is important to check with your insurance carrier to make sure that your regular pharmacy is covered by your health plan. Typically major pharmacies are covered by most carriers however, smaller pharmacies may not be covered so be sure to check with your carrier or your agent to make sure.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- How does a health insurance company know how much you've paid toward your deductible?
- Does Health Insurance Include Dental & Vision Coverage?
- Can I Buy Health Insurance Across State Lines?
- Does my plan cover infertility treatments?
- Am I covered by my health insurance when traveling in Canada?
- Tips on finding a Primary Care Physician
- Do I need a referral from my PCP to get infertility treatment ?
- I took a job out of state and will be eligible for insurance through my employer soon. Can I place my daughter on my plan? She is under 26 years old, but going to school in another state.
- Is the $695 fee for health insurance annual or monthly?