Just like different health plans cover different doctors and different medications, different health plans also cover different pharmacies. It is important to check with your insurance carrier to make sure that your regular pharmacy is covered by your health plan. Typically major pharmacies are covered by most carriers however, smaller pharmacies may not be covered so be sure to check with your carrier or your agent to make sure.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- I Can't Afford Health Insurance. What Do I Do?
- I Didn't Have Health Insurance This Year. Do I Have To Pay A Penalty?
- I Have An HMO, Do I Need A Referral for an OB-GYN?
- How Do I Pay My First Month's Health Insurance Premium?
- Is the Obamacare mandate still in effect? Is there still a penalty for not having it?
- I’m under 26, a dependent, and live with my parents, can I sign up for my own health insurance?
- What Do I Need to Sign Up for Health Insurance?
- What is the average cost of health insurance?
- How does a health insurance company know how much you've paid toward your deductible?