Just like different health plans cover different doctors and different medications, different health plans also cover different pharmacies. It is important to check with your insurance carrier to make sure that your regular pharmacy is covered by your health plan. Typically major pharmacies are covered by most carriers however, smaller pharmacies may not be covered so be sure to check with your carrier or your agent to make sure.
Articles in this section
- The American Rescue Plan impact on Health Insurance
- Is the Silver Plan Metal Level Right for Me?
- Is a Bronze Plan Metal Tier Right for Me?
- What are Affordable Care Act Metal Levels?
- The Affordable Care Act's Fate Is In Flux But 2021 Health Plan Prices Are Stable
- Premiums Drop Slightly As 2021 Open Enrollment Period Draws Near
- 2021 Premium Changes on ACA Exchanges and the Impact of COVID-19 on Rates
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2022?
- What applies to maximum Out-of-Pocket PPO Plans?
- My plan is an HMO and my PCP issued medical referrals instead of insurance referrals and my bills were not covered. What can I do now ?