From January 1 – March 31 each year, if you're enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you can switch to a different Medicare Advantage Plan or switch to Original Medicare (and join a separate Medicare drug plan) once during this time.
Articles in this section
- CMS announces lower premiums for Medicare Advantage plans in 2023
- CAN I CHANGE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS ANYTIME?
- What month's can you change your Medicare Advantage plan to Original Medicare?
- Do Medicare Advantage Plans Cover Medical Marijuana?
- Enrollment & Disenrollment Rules in Medicare Advantage Plans
- If I am unhappy with my Medicare Advantage plan, can I switch plans?
- How do I cancel a Medicare Advantage Plan or Part D plan after a member's death?
- When are Medicare Plans Guaranteed Issue with no pre-existing conditions?
- Medicare Advantage vs. Medicare Supplement: Which is best?
- Medicare Advantage Disenrollment: What to know
Please sign in to leave a comment.