Instructions to upload documents and verify eligibility
Important: follow these directions closely, especially steps 4 and 5, to be sure you don’t accidentally overwrite your current application.
- Create a Healthcare.gov account here. If you have an account, log in here and skip to step 3.
- You’ll be sent an email to verify your account and log in.
- After you’ve logged in, click the big green button.
- Important: don’t select a state. Scroll down to the bottom and click the button that says “Go to my applications & coverage.”
- Important: don’t click the green button. Instead, click the blue link that says “Find my application.”
- Click “Get started,” then fill out forms to verify your identity.
- Complete the remaining steps to upload your documents.