Original Medicare, also called Fee-for-Service, is health insurance available under Medicare Part A and Part B through the traditional fee-for-service payment system run by the federal government.
Articles in this section
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1
- Diabetic Coverage and Medicare Part 2
- Can I Travel outside of the US and get coverage through my Medicare Plan?
- What if I need help paying my Medicare health care costs?
- I’m unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan. Can I change it?
- How to Apply for Medicare during Covid-19?
- SilverSneakers BCBS-IL Value
- What does Medicare Part C Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part B Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part A Cover?