Original Medicare, also called Fee-for-Service, is health insurance available under Medicare Part A and Part B through the traditional fee-for-service payment system run by the federal government.
Articles in this section
- Which States Allow Medicare Excess Charges?
- CMS releases 2024 Medicare Parts A and B premiums and deductibles
- Medicare Plan F vs Medicare Plan G
- What are the 2024 Medicare Part B Premiums and IRMAA?
- 2023 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles 2023 Medicare Part D Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts
- Does enrolling in Medicare trigger an offer of COBRA?
- Blue Focus Care HMO
- What’s skilled nursing facility (SNF) care?
- What happens if I turn 65 while on COBRA?
- How to Compare Medigap Plans