Yes, as long as these are deductible under the current rules. For example, cosmetic procedures, like cosmetic dentistry, would not be considered qualified medical expenses but routine dental procedures qualify as eligible HSA expenses.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my HSA account for Veterinary Expenses?
- Can I roll money from my HSA into my ROTH account?
- Does an HSA Pay For the Same Things That Regular Insurance Pays For?
- Can I pay for health insurance premiums tax-free from my HSA?
- Can I use my HSA to pay for medical expenses in Mexico?
- Can my HSA be Used for Dependents Not Covered by my Health Insurance Plan?
- Can I Pay My Health Insurance Premiums with an HSA?
- What are Qualified Medical Expenses I Can Pay for With My HSA Account?
- Can I Pay for Dental and Vision Expenses With My HSA Account?
- Can I Purchase Long-Term Care Insurance with my HSA Account?