Within the first ten days of the effective date of your plan, you can cancel and will receive a full refund. For cancellation beyond the ten days, you simply email or call the insurance company with your reason for cancelling. If you cancel before your policy period is over, in most cases you will be given a prorated refund based on the unused benefit.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel United Healthcare/Golden Rule Insurance?
- 2018 Individual and Family Health Plan Guide
- What's the difference between IHC short-term plans?
- What conditions on the application will make me ineligible for a short term plan?
- Can I cancel a short term plan at any time?
- When can I apply for short-term health insurance?
- Is short-term health insurance “creditable coverage” under federal law?
- Is short-term health insurance Obamacare?
- Can I get a short term plan that lasts longer than 90 days?
- What do the updates to Short term insurance mean?