You can apply at any time. There is no fixed open enrollment period. With IHC short term plans, you can submit your application and, if approved, your insurance can be effective within as little as 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- New Short Term Health Insurance Law & Rules for 2024
- Does Short-Term Insurance Cover The Coronavirus?
- Short-Term Health Insurance 2024
- Can you buy health insurance for one month?
- The Fastest Way to Get Insurance in USA
- Are All Short-Term Health Insurance Plans the Same?
- What is an Indemnity Plan?
- Things You Should Know About Your Short-Term Plan
- How do you know if you qualify for a short-term health insurance plan?
- What is short term health insurance and what does it cover?