Generally speaking, you do not have to enroll in all your eligible benefit plans but cannot make changes to the plans you held unless there is a qualifying life event. The best thing to do is reach out to your employer or the Cobra provider to get clarification.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an Employer/Group Plan Quote?
- What is the Difference Between Composite Rates vs Age-Rated Rates?
- What's the difference between calendar year and group plan year?
- Are Part-Time Employees Eligible for Health Insurance
- As a Husband and Wife Employer with no employees, are we eligible for a small business health plan?
- As an employer, do I have to offer my employee dependents coverage as well?
- Blue365® A Discount Program for Your Employees
- Can I have different waiting periods for different groups of employees?
- Can S-corporation owners deduct health insurance expenses?
- Do I Have to Offer a Contribution as an Employer?