To join a Medicare Advantage plan, you must:
- Have both Medicare Part A and Part B
- Have permanent residence in our service area
If you join a Medicare Advantage plan, you will:
- Keep all the coverage you have with Original Medicare
- Get more benefits and services with Cigna than Original Medicare
- Continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium
Important: If you live out of the service area for longer than six consecutive months, you will not be able to enroll in an Advantage Plan.
Benefit Advisors are available to help you join a plan:
- Benefit Advisors are licensed insurance agents and certified with the insurance carriers like: Cigna, Aetna, BCBS, Mutual of Omaha, Humana, and United Healthcare.
- A commission may be paid to each Benefit Advisor who enrolls individuals into a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Benefit Advisors do not work for Medicare.
- You give your Benefit Advisor permission to discuss the Medicare Advantage plans with you.
- You are under no obligation to join a plan with this Benefit Advisor.
Enrolling is easy: When can I Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan?
1. Choose your plan and review the Summary of Benefits in the Coverage section.
2. Review the Top 200 Most Commonly Used Drug List in the Prescriptions section.
3. Review the Pre-Enrollment Checklist in the Enrollment section.
4. Talk to your Benefit Advisor if you need advice.
5. Join during the enrollment period that is right for you.
Important: There is a Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP) if you go without Part D or creditable prescription drug coverage for any continuous period of 63 days or more after your Initial Enrollment Period is over.
Please sign in to leave a comment.