Don't panic! There's a lot of licensed insurance brokers who will be happy to help. You'll just need to sign up through an agent, and they'll be much more knowledgeable and helpful (not to mention trained to save you money) as well as offer a lot of benefits not offered on the SHOP marketplace.
Our Agency is licensed in 36 states and would be more than happy to help. We offer quick quote turn-around times and online-enrollment with most carriers to make sure you're taken care of. There's no deadline for group health insurance, but obviously SHOP is closing up SHOP so contact us today at (312) 726-6565 or fill out the form below.
With us you can expect:
- Initial consultation to evaluate current benefit program (Annual Review Meeting).
- Follow-up discussion(s)/meeting(s) following initial consultation prior to Market Analysis presentation.
- Development and presentation of our Market Analysis as well as Renewal Analysis (if applicable).
- Timetable provided for making a successful carrier renewal/transition
- Holding Employee Education Meetings for the following reasons:
- Explaining/Reeducation employees on new or renewed benefit program
- Educating employees on the Healthcare industry (why costs continue to increase), how to get the most benefit out of their health program, and managing employees’ expectations of what’s to come.
- Educating employees on how to get the most out of their health program
- Managing employees’ expectations of what’s to come in future years
- Answer questions, general or specific, that employees have
- Support team assigned to provide year-round assistance with the following:
- Employer Contribution Strategies
- Claims intervention on behalf of all employees
- Processing center for new hire additions and terminations
- Resolving billing discrepancies
- Verifying in-force program benefits and contract provisions
- On-going services and programs offered throughout the year including:
- Annual Review Meeting
- Monthly phone consultations
- Employer/Employee Insurance Online Portal
- Tax Saving Strategies including Section 125 Plan Administration
- Round the clock helpdesk support