Yes, due to state specific limitations, you cannot extend any policy durations in Washington, Vermont, Maryland, Montana or Oregon.
Articles in this section
- Does Short-Term Insurance Cover The Coronavirus?
- Short-Term Health Insurance 2023
- Can I Have Insurance with Tourist VIsa ?
- The Fastest Way to Get Insurance in USA
- Are All Short-Term Health Insurance Plans the Same?
- What is an Indemnity Plan?
- Things You Should Know About Your Short-Term Plan
- How do you know if you qualify for a short-term health insurance plan?
- What is short term health insurance and what does it cover?
- Are there any states in which short term insurance policies can't be extended beyond 90 days?