No, if you do not qualify for short-term coverage, you can still enroll in a marketplace plan with no pre-existing conditions.
Articles in this section
- Does Short-Term Insurance Cover The Coronavirus?
- Short-Term Health Insurance 2021
- What is an Indemnity Plan?
- How do you know if you qualify for a short-term health insurance plan?
- Are there any states in which short term insurance policies can't be extended beyond 90 days?
- Is there a risk apply for short-term coverage?
- Do most health insurers offer short-term health insurance coverage?
- Is there a limit to the amount of benefit that I can receive from a short-term plan?
- When will extended short-term plans be available?
- Are short-term health insurance plans worth it?