No, if you do not qualify for short-term coverage, you can still enroll in a marketplace plan with no pre-existing conditions.
Articles in this section
- Does Short-Term Insurance Cover The Coronavirus?
- Short-Term Health Insurance 2024
- Can you buy health insurance for one month?
- Can I Have Insurance with Tourist VIsa ?
- The Fastest Way to Get Insurance in USA
- Are All Short-Term Health Insurance Plans the Same?
- What is an Indemnity Plan?
- Things You Should Know About Your Short-Term Plan
- How do you know if you qualify for a short-term health insurance plan?
- What is short term health insurance and what does it cover?