Please have your company's System Administrator...
- E-mail the request to email@example.com
- In the subject line of the e-mail message, enter the words
- Include your company's Registration ID (Account Number), name of the person requesting the cancellation, telephone number, and reason for cancellation.
- Please keep in mind that it can take up to 60 days for the account to be deactivated. You will receive one more bill for the current billing period unless you had no transactions during this time.
- Terminations do not constitute automatic waiver of fees owed.
The account termination process can take up to 60 days to become effective. If you had transactions during a quarter, you will be billed for those transactions or subject to the minimum fee amount. Your account is billed until there are no longer any transactions and the account status is inactive.