Yes, your policy and ID card will be printed and mailed to you. You may also use your social security number as an ID number.
Articles in this section
- Ameritas Dental: If I Decide to Switch to A Higher or Lower Level Benefit Plan, Does My Waiting Period Reset?
- Is There Insurance That Will Cover My Kid's Braces?
- Ameritas Dental Insurance Policy Review
- Do I have to use an in-network dentist if I enroll in an Ameritas dental plan?
- Do I have to use an in-network dentist for Ameritas dental plans?
- Why should I choose an individual dental plan from Ameritas?
- How many cleanings do Ameritas Dental plans cover?
- My Provider Isn't In Network, What Should I Do?
- Do I Need To Bring My ID Card To My Dental Appointment?
- Can I Use My New Policy To Pay For Treatment I Started Before I Enrolled?