No. You do not need to have pediatric dental coverage to avoid the penalty.
Articles in this section
- What are the Costs of Common Dental Procedures with Insurance?
- Is Oral Surgery Covered by Medical or Dental Insurance?
- Why do some dental insurance plans have no waiting periods?
- Why do dental plans have waiting periods?
- Is Preventative Care Covered on Dental and Vision Plans?
- Is There an Open Enrollment Period for Dental or Vision Insurance?
- Can I Get Dental and Vision Coverage Outside Open Enrollment?
- Can I Cancel My Dental Plan Anytime?
- What United HealthOne Dental Plans are Available?
- I can’t afford a stand-alone dental plan in addition to buying major medical health insurance. Will I be penalized for not having Minimum Essential Coverage if I don’t buy a separate dental plan?