No. You do not need to have pediatric dental coverage to avoid the penalty.
Articles in this section
- Can I Cancel My Dental Plan Anytime?
- What United HealthOne Dental Plans are Available?
- I can’t afford a stand-alone dental plan in addition to buying major medical health insurance. Will I be penalized for not having Minimum Essential Coverage if I don’t buy a separate dental plan?
- I’m buying coverage on the Marketplace for my family. I notice many health plans don’t cover pediatric dental care, but there are also stand-alone dental plans for sale. Is that allowed?
- Can I Cancel My Dental Plan?
- How do I Add Dental Coverage to my Plan?
- Can I Get Dental Added to my Plan?
- I Don't Have Children, am I Required to Purchase a Child Dental Plan?
- Am I Required to Purchase Child Dental Coverage?
- Is Pediatric Dental Coverage Included in Exchange Plans?