It's sent to you in the mail by early February. Forms may be available in your Marketplace account a little sooner.
Form 1095-A includes:
- Information about everyone in your household who enrolled in a Marketplace plan for 2015.
- Information about the monthly premiums you paid to your health plan. Information about a “benchmark premium” used to compute your premium tax credit.
- The amount of any advance payments of the premium tax credit paid to your health plan.
You may get more than one Form 1095-A, like if your household enrolled in more than one Marketplace health plan or if you reported a life change during the year.
You’ll need information from each form when you’re ready to file this year’s taxes for your household. Using Form 1095-A, you can:
- Complete questions about your Marketplace health coverage on your federal tax return.
- Confirm the amount of premium tax credit that you’re eligible for, based on your actual income for the year.
Why does it take so long to get 1095a
Please sign in to leave a comment.