No, the 2017 SilversScript Choice Plan formulary uses a different formulary than the SilverScript Plus Plan formulary.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for a Medicare SEP based on dropping Medigap to enroll in Medicare Advantage in 2020?
- Can I still enroll in Medicare Supplement Plan F?
- Do I need Medicare Part D if I have supplemental insurance?
- Does Medicare Cover Cataract Surgery?
- How do you use medicare.gov to find Part D plans?
- What Is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid?
- What are Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Part D Special Enrollment Periods (SEP)?
- What is the 5-star Special Enrollment Period?
- Does Medicare Cover Dentures?
- What is the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage plan?