No, the 2017 SilversScript Choice Plan formulary uses a different formulary than the SilverScript Plus Plan formulary.
Articles in this section
- Medicare Plan F vs Medicare Plan G
- What are the 2024 Medicare Part B Premiums and IRMAA?
- 2023 Medicare Parts A & B Premiums and Deductibles 2023 Medicare Part D Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amounts
- Does enrolling in Medicare trigger an offer of COBRA?
- Blue Focus Care HMO
- What’s skilled nursing facility (SNF) care?
- What happens if I turn 65 while on COBRA?
- How to Compare Medigap Plans
- How to enroll in Medicare for those who first qualify when living abroad
- Do Marijuana Dispensaries Take Medicare Insurance?