No, the 2017 SilversScript Choice Plan formulary uses a different formulary than the SilverScript Plus Plan formulary.
Articles in this section
- What is Medicare Select G from BCBS of Illinois?
- Under BCBSIL Plan G Plus is dental a PPO Plan?
- Can I apply for Medicare Supplement Plan F with another insurance company if they offer Plan F with a lower rate??
- Does Medicare cover FreeStyle Libre?
- Which Medigap Plans Are Ideal for Diabetes?
- Does Medicare Cover Dental?
- My entire family is enrolled in a Marketplace plan. But I'll become eligible for Medicare soon. Can my spouse and teenage children stay on the plan after I disenroll?
- Once I enroll in Medicare, can I get a stand-alone dental plan through the Marketplace?
- Do I have to enroll in Medicare if I already have a Marketplace plan?
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1