No, the 2017 SilversScript Choice Plan formulary uses a different formulary than the SilverScript Plus Plan formulary.
Articles in this section
- What is Medicare Select G from BCBS of Illinois?
- Under BCBSIL Plan G Plus is dental a PPO Plan?
- How to enroll in Medicare for those who first qualify when living abroad
- Do Marijuana Dispensaries Take Medicare Insurance?
- Does Medicare Cover Medical Marijuana?
- Do you have to be an AARP member to enroll in an AARP-branded plan with UnitedHealthcare?
- Does Mayo Clinic accept Medicare?
- Can employers force Medicare eligible employees to leave the group plan to enroll in Medicare?
- I'm over 65 but have coverage under an employer plan and will retire next year. When should I enroll in Medicare Part B?
- What services are not covered by Medicare Parts A & B?