Yes, if you have an individual or family plan your premium bill is available in Spanish. If you would like to receive available Spanish communications, you can log in to your Blue Access for MembersSM account, go to the Settings tab and choose Preferences. You can also call the Customer Service number on the back of your member ID card. Customer Service will be happy to record your preference.
Articles in this section
- I have BlueCross BlueShield of IL HMO BlueCare Direct. Where can I get a flu shot?
- 2019-2020 Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois Health Insurance Guide
- Northwestern told me to choose Blue Precision plan 475 or 477 but I don't see that plan available, what do I do?
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2020 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2020)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - BlueCross IL 2019.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List