Yes, if you have an individual or family plan your premium bill is available in Spanish. If you would like to receive available Spanish communications, you can log in to your Blue Access for MembersSM account, go to the Settings tab and choose Preferences. You can also call the Customer Service number on the back of your member ID card. Customer Service will be happy to record your preference.
Articles in this section
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2018 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2018)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - Blue Cross of IL 2018.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List
- BCBSIL Is Dropping St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria, St. Anthony Medical Center in Rockford and St. Mary Medical Center in Galesburg
- Do you have a list of contraceptives that BCBS covers?
- How does the BCBS BlueCard Program Work when traveling?