You may have received this error message during your registration for a number of reasons. Many times, the information you entered may not have matched the data in the BCBSIL system. Please remember to have your group and member ID numbers handy when you register. Both of these numbers can be found on your welcome letter and your member ID card.
Articles in this section
- Northwestern told me to choose Blue Precision plan 475 or 477 but I don't see that plan available, what do I do?
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2018 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2018)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - Blue Cross of IL 2018.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List
- BCBSIL Is Dropping St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria, St. Anthony Medical Center in Rockford and St. Mary Medical Center in Galesburg
- Do you have a list of contraceptives that BCBS covers?