Get Quotes & Enroll in 2018 Coverage Contact Us
Of course! You can change your PCP or medical group/IPA at any time, except if you are hospitalized or in the 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
- To change doctors within the same medical group: Search Provider Finder to find doctors in your medical group. Then, call the medical group (MG/IPA) on your BCBSIL ID card and ask to change doctors.
- To change to a different medical group:
- Log in to Blue Access for Members
- Choose the Change MG link
- Follow the instructions
- Call the Customer Service number on the back of your BCBSIL member ID card.