Yes, you can add any dependent child to their own ACA plan. The same rates will apply to children ages 1-18 years old.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- What Do I Need to Sign Up for Health Insurance?
- What is the average cost of health insurance?
- How does a health insurance company know how much you've paid toward your deductible?
- Does Health Insurance Include Dental & Vision Coverage?
- Can I Buy Health Insurance Across State Lines?
- Does my plan cover infertility treatments?
- Am I covered by my health insurance when traveling in Canada?
- Tips on finding a Primary Care Physician
- Do I need a referral from my PCP to get infertility treatment ?