Yes, you can add any dependent child to their own ACA plan. The same rates will apply to children ages 1-18 years old.
Articles in this section
- The American Rescue Plan impact on Health Insurance
- Is the Silver Plan Metal Level Right for Me?
- Is a Bronze Plan Metal Tier Right for Me?
- What are Affordable Care Act Metal Levels?
- The Affordable Care Act's Fate Is In Flux But 2021 Health Plan Prices Are Stable
- Premiums Drop Slightly As 2021 Open Enrollment Period Draws Near
- 2021 Premium Changes on ACA Exchanges and the Impact of COVID-19 on Rates
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2021?
- A Guide to CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program)
- Best Affordable Health Insurance in North Carolina 2021