Yes, you can add any dependent child to their own ACA plan. The same rates will apply to children ages 1-18 years old.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- I Can't Afford Health Insurance. What Do I Do?
- I Didn't Have Health Insurance This Year. Do I Have To Pay A Penalty?
- I Have An HMO, Do I Need A Referral for an OB-GYN?
- How Do I Pay My First Month's Health Insurance Premium?
- Is the Obamacare mandate still in effect? Is there still a penalty for not having it?
- I’m under 26, a dependent, and live with my parents, can I sign up for my own health insurance?
- What Do I Need to Sign Up for Health Insurance?
- What is the average cost of health insurance?
- How does a health insurance company know how much you've paid toward your deductible?