Yes, you can add any dependent child to their own ACA plan. The same rates will apply to children ages 1-18 years old.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2018?
- What hospitals are available for BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma? (2019)
- Oscar Ohio Hospitals 2019
- Oscar New Jersey Hospital List 2019
- Pre-Existing Conditions: What Plans Cover Them And What Plans Don't?
- What ACA Health Insurance Will Cost in 2019
- I Can't Afford Health Insurance. What Do I Do?
- I Didn't Have Health Insurance This Year. Do I Have To Pay A Penalty?
- I Have An HMO, Do I Need A Referral for an OB-GYN?
- How Do I Pay My First Month's Health Insurance Premium?