Your member ID cards will only have the primary subscriber's name on them, but they can be used by all of the dependents (in this case your spouse) enrolled under your policy.
Articles in this section
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2024?
- What Is BCBS ?
- Can I get hospitalization insurance only?
- Out-of-Pocket Costs for Health Insurance
- Is Goodrx accepted at Sam’s Club?
- Understanding The Different Types of Insurance
- What insurance companies does Mayo Clinic accept?
- What applies to maximum Out-of-Pocket PPO Plans?
- My plan is an HMO and my PCP issued medical referrals instead of insurance referrals and my bills were not covered. What can I do now ?
- A Guide to CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program)