Yes. BCBSIL is committed to protecting your medical records, and have strict rules to make sure our staff and anyone who needs to see your records keep all your member information confidential. Your medical records or claims details may have to be reviewed. If so, precautions are taken to keep your information safe. In many cases your identity, such as name and address, will not be included in the information given during the review.
Articles in this section
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2018 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2018)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - Blue Cross of IL 2018.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List
- BCBSIL Is Dropping St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria, St. Anthony Medical Center in Rockford and St. Mary Medical Center in Galesburg
- Do you have a list of contraceptives that BCBS covers?
- How does the BCBS BlueCard Program Work when traveling?