Yes. BCBSIL is committed to protecting your medical records, and have strict rules to make sure our staff and anyone who needs to see your records keep all your member information confidential. Your medical records or claims details may have to be reviewed. If so, precautions are taken to keep your information safe. In many cases your identity, such as name and address, will not be included in the information given during the review.
Articles in this section
- I have BlueCross BlueShield of IL HMO BlueCare Direct. Where can I get a flu shot?
- 2020-2021 Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois Health Insurance Guide
- Northwestern told me to choose Blue Precision plan 475 or 477 but I don't see that plan available, what do I do?
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2021 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2022)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - BlueCross IL 2019.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List