Make a one-time payment by bank draft through OrbiPay's secure website and following the instructions to make your payment.
Pay your premium by mail with a personal check, cashier's check or money order. To do so, be sure you:
- Make the check payable to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois.
- Write your account/member ID number on your check, cashier's check or money order.
- Include the payment coupon that was sent to you with your bill.
- Send your payment at least 5 business days in advance of the payment due date to ensure timely posting to your account.
- Mail your payment to the address on your bill.
Check By Phone
Call the OrbiPay payment line at (844) 642-9414. Have your member ID number, bank routing number, and bank account number ready (these numbers can be found on a check). Your payment will be applied within 24 hours.
- Make a one-time payment over the phone by calling the BillMatrix† Automated Payment Center at 866-680-5505 and enter the necessary information when prompted to make your payment. You will need your 9-digit Member ID number found on your ID card.
- Log in to your Blue Access for Members account and look for the Billing and Payments section. Click the Pay with Debit Card button to be redirected to a secure website for submitting payment by card.
Bring a copy of your bill, which includes your member ID number and your "receive code," to any of the MoneyGram® locations near you (including most Walmart, ACE Cash Express and CVS stores) to pay with cash Learn more about third-party links. MoneyGram locations in Walmart and Albertsons stores also take debit card payments.
BCBSIL no longer accepts credit card payments for initial or recurring premium payments.