Yes, you will be able to keep BCBSIL grandfathered plans, including the BlueEdge HSA Plans in 2017. These plans contain the large BCBSIL BAE network that are no longer available in the ACA individual metallic plans.
Articles in this section
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2018 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2018)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - Blue Cross of IL 2018.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List
- BCBSIL Is Dropping St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria, St. Anthony Medical Center in Rockford and St. Mary Medical Center in Galesburg
- Do you have a list of contraceptives that BCBS covers?
- How does the BCBS BlueCard Program Work when traveling?