Yes, if your current doctor is a part of the HMO's network. If your doctor is not in the network, you will need to select a new primary care physician (PCP). To make sure a provider is in the HMO network, search the BCBSIL Provider Finder.
Articles in this section
- I have BlueCross BlueShield of IL HMO BlueCare Direct. Where can I get a flu shot?
- 2020-2021 Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Illinois Health Insurance Guide
- Northwestern told me to choose Blue Precision plan 475 or 477 but I don't see that plan available, what do I do?
- Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Cover Breast Reduction Surgery?
- How to make your 1st month's 2021 BCBSIL Payment
- What Health Insurance Plans Do NorthShore Hospitals Accept? (2022)
- How Long Do I Have To Pay My First Month's Premium? - BlueCross IL 2019.
- BCBSIL Celebrates LGBTQ Inclusion
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Plan Guide 2018
- BCBSIL Contraceptive List