Insurers can disenroll members who do not pay their premiums, but they must first provide each member with a grace period of not less than 2 months. If you pay your owed premium within the 2 month (minimum, may be longer depending on the insurer) grace period, your plan cannot be cancelled.
Articles in this section
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1
- Diabetic Coverage and Medicare Part 2
- Can I Travel outside of the US and get coverage through my Medicare Plan?
- What if I need help paying my Medicare health care costs?
- I’m unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan. Can I change it?
- How to Apply for Medicare during Covid-19?
- SilverSneakers BCBS-IL Value
- What does Medicare Part C Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part B Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part A Cover?