The Medicare Part D (prescription drug plan) Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) occurs three months before and three months after the month when a beneficiary meets the eligibility requirements for Part B.
Articles in this section
- Do I need Medicare Part D if I have supplemental insurance?
- Does Medicare Cover Cataract Surgery?
- How do you use medicare.gov to find Part D plans?
- What Is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid?
- What are Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Part D Special Enrollment Periods (SEP)?
- What is the 5-star Special Enrollment Period?
- Does Medicare Cover Dentures?
- What is the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage plan?
- What Are Medicare Part B Excess Charges?
- I'm on an employer plan and been enrolled in Medicare Parts & Part B for several years, can I enroll in Plan G without any underwriting?