The Medicare Part D (prescription drug plan) Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) occurs three months before and three months after the month when a beneficiary meets the eligibility requirements for Part B.
Articles in this section
- What are the Four Types of Enrollment Periods?
- Getting Started with Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Words and Acronyms
- Enrolling in Medicare Supplement or Advantage Plan During COVID-19
- What is the Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (MA OEP) - and why would I use the MA-OEP?
- Who is eligible for a Medicare SEP based on dropping Medigap to enroll in Medicare Advantage in 2021?
- Can I still enroll in Medicare Supplement Plan F?
- Do I need Medicare Part D if I have supplemental insurance?
- Does Medicare Cover Cataract Surgery?
- How do you use medicare.gov to find Part D plans?