The Medicare Part D (prescription drug plan) Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) occurs three months before and three months after the month when a beneficiary meets the eligibility requirements for Part B.
Articles in this section
- What does Medicare Part C Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part B Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part A Cover?
- Medicare Advantage Plans SEP in Texas 2021
- Medicare SEP for Moving: What You Need to Know
- Can I add a Medigap policy to my Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What Are Medicare Part D IRMAA and Part B IRMAA?
- Should I Change My Medicare Plan During Open Enrollment?
- What if I'm unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Can I Drop my MAPD during AEP?