The Medicare Part D (prescription drug plan) Initial Enrollment Period (IEP) occurs three months before and three months after the month when a beneficiary meets the eligibility requirements for Part B.
Articles in this section
- My entire family is enrolled in a Marketplace plan. But I'll become eligible for Medicare soon. Can my spouse and teenage children stay on the plan after I disenroll?
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1
- Diabetic Coverage and Medicare Part 2
- Can I Travel outside of the US and get coverage through my Medicare Plan?
- What if I need help paying my Medicare health care costs?
- I’m unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan. Can I change it?
- How to Apply for Medicare during Covid-19?
- SilverSneakers BCBS-IL Value
- What does Medicare Part C Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part B Cover?