Unless you choose a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan on your own, you will be automatically enrolled in one available in your area.
Articles in this section
- Can I Drop my MAPD during AEP?
- Do Medicare supplements or Medicare Advantage plans cover Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation?
- Is Dialysis Covered By Medicare?
- Comparing Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans - 10 plan types available in most states
- What are the Four Types of Enrollment Periods?
- Getting Started with Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Words and Acronyms
- Enrolling in Medicare Supplement or Advantage Plan During COVID-19
- What is the Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (MA OEP) - and why would I use the MA-OEP?
- What is the Medicare Standard Part D Deductible for 2021?