Yes, you qualify for a Special Election Period which begins the month you were notified of the loss and continues for two more months. This SEP allows you one opportunity to enroll into another PDP or an MA-PD Plan.
Articles in this section
- What is Medicare Select G from BCBS of Illinois?
- Under BCBSIL Plan G Plus is dental a PPO Plan?
- Does Medicare Supplement have open enrollment?
- When is the 2023 Medicare open enrollment period?
- What is the Medicare general enrollment period?
- Can I apply for Medicare Supplement Plan F with another insurance company if they offer Plan F with a lower rate?
- Does Medicare cover FreeStyle Libre?
- Which Medigap Plans Are Ideal for Diabetes?
- Does Medicare Cover Dental?
- My entire family is enrolled in a Marketplace plan. But I'll become eligible for Medicare soon. Can my spouse and teenage children stay on the plan after I disenroll?