Yes, you qualify for a Special Election Period which begins the month you were notified of the loss and continues for two more months. This SEP allows you one opportunity to enroll into another PDP or an MA-PD Plan.
Articles in this section
- What Are Medicare Part D IRMAA and Part B IRMAA?
- Should I Change My Medicare Plan During Open Enrollment?
- What if I'm unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Can I Drop my MAPD during AEP?
- Do Medicare supplements or Medicare Advantage plans cover Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation?
- Is Dialysis Covered By Medicare?
- Comparing Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans - 10 plan types available in most states
- What are the Four Types of Enrollment Periods?
- Getting Started with Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Words and Acronyms