Yes, you qualify for a Special Election Period which begins the month you were notified of the loss and continues for two more months. This SEP allows you one opportunity to enroll into another PDP or an MA-PD Plan.
Articles in this section
- Who is eligible for a Medicare SEP based on dropping Medigap to enroll in Medicare Advantage in 2021?
- Can I still enroll in Medicare Supplement Plan F?
- Do I need Medicare Part D if I have supplemental insurance?
- Does Medicare Cover Cataract Surgery?
- How do you use medicare.gov to find Part D plans?
- What Is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid?
- What are Medicare Advantage plan and Medicare Part D Special Enrollment Periods (SEP)?
- What is the 5-star Special Enrollment Period?
- Does Medicare Cover Dentures?
- What is the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage plan?