Yes, you qualify for a Special Election Period which begins the month you were notified of the loss and continues for two more months. This SEP allows you one opportunity to enroll into another PDP or an MA-PD Plan.
Articles in this section
- My entire family is enrolled in a Marketplace plan. But I'll become eligible for Medicare soon. Can my spouse and teenage children stay on the plan after I disenroll?
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1
- Diabetic Coverage and Medicare Part 2
- Can I Travel outside of the US and get coverage through my Medicare Plan?
- What if I need help paying my Medicare health care costs?
- I’m unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan. Can I change it?
- How to Apply for Medicare during Covid-19?
- SilverSneakers BCBS-IL Value
- What does Medicare Part C Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part B Cover?