Yes. Individuals eligible for Medicare prior to age 65 (such as for disability) will have another IEP when attaining age 65. If you enrolled in a Medicare supplement (Medigap) plan with a high disability rate, your rate will decrease to the 65 year old rate during the month you turn 65.
Articles in this section
- What is Medicare Select G from BCBS of Illinois?
- Under BCBSIL Plan G Plus is dental a PPO Plan?
- Does Medicare Cover Dental?
- My entire family is enrolled in a Marketplace plan. But I'll become eligible for Medicare soon. Can my spouse and teenage children stay on the plan after I disenroll?
- Once I enroll in Medicare, can I get a stand-alone dental plan through the Marketplace?
- Do I have to enroll in Medicare if I already have a Marketplace plan?
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1
- Diabetic Coverage and Medicare Part 2
- Can I Travel outside of the US and get coverage through my Medicare Plan?
- What if I need help paying my Medicare health care costs?