Yes. Individuals eligible for Medicare prior to age 65 (such as for disability) will have another IEP when attaining age 65. If you enrolled in a Medicare supplement (Medigap) plan with a high disability rate, your rate will decrease to the 65 year old rate during the month you turn 65.
Articles in this section
- Diabetes and Medicare Part 1
- Diabetic Coverage and Medicare Part 2
- Can I Travel outside of the US and get coverage through my Medicare Plan?
- What if I need help paying my Medicare health care costs?
- I’m unhappy with my Medicare Advantage Plan. Can I change it?
- How to Apply for Medicare during Covid-19?
- SilverSneakers BCBS-IL Value
- What does Medicare Part C Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part B Cover?
- What Does Medicare Part A Cover?