Yes. Individuals eligible for Medicare prior to age 65 (such as for disability) will have another IEP when attaining age 65. If you enrolled in a Medicare supplement (Medigap) plan with a high disability rate, your rate will decrease to the 65 year old rate during the month you turn 65.
Articles in this section
- What is Medicare Select G from BCBS of Illinois?
- Under BCBSIL Plan G Plus is dental a PPO Plan?
- Does Medicare Supplement have open enrollment?
- When is the 2023 Medicare open enrollment period?
- What is the Medicare general enrollment period?
- Can I apply for Medicare Supplement Plan F with another insurance company if they offer Plan F with a lower rate?
- Does Medicare cover FreeStyle Libre?
- Which Medigap Plans Are Ideal for Diabetes?
- Does Medicare Cover Dental?
- My entire family is enrolled in a Marketplace plan. But I'll become eligible for Medicare soon. Can my spouse and teenage children stay on the plan after I disenroll?