Get Quotes & Enroll in 2018 Coverage Contact Us
- An individual is eligible to enroll in an Medicare Advantage plan if the individual is entitled to Medicare benefits under Part A and enrolled in Part B.
- Generally, beneficiaries are not eligible if they have end-stage renal disease when first enrolling in the plan.
- An individual is eligible to enroll in a Part D plan if the individual is entitled to Medicare benefits under Part A and/or enrolled in Part B.
- Individual Must
- Permanently reside in the service area of the plan.
- Submit a complete enrollment request (a legal representative may complete the enrollment request for the individual).
- Be fully informed of and agree to abide by the plan rules provided during the enrollment request.
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawfully present in the United Sates on or before the enrollment effective date. (CMS makes this determination).