No, you are not subject to a penalty if you purchase a short-term plan in 2019.
Articles in this section
- The American Rescue Plan impact on Health Insurance
- Is the Silver Plan Metal Level Right for Me?
- Is a Bronze Plan Metal Tier Right for Me?
- What are Affordable Care Act Metal Levels?
- The Affordable Care Act's Fate Is In Flux But 2021 Health Plan Prices Are Stable
- Premiums Drop Slightly As 2021 Open Enrollment Period Draws Near
- 2021 Premium Changes on ACA Exchanges and the Impact of COVID-19 on Rates
- Is There Still A Penalty If I Don't Buy Health Insurance in 2023?
- Understanding The Different Types of Insurance
- What insurance companies does Mayo Clinic accept?
Please sign in to leave a comment.