As required by the Affordable Care Act, MSP insurers in each State must offer at least one plan that does not include elective abortion services. In 2015, most MSP insurers do not offer an MSP option that covers elective abortion. In many of these States, insurers offering non-MSP choices on the Health Insurance Marketplace are offering plans that cover elective abortions.
Articles in this section
- Is There An Alternative to Obamacare? (2019)
- Dates & Deadlines for 2019 Health Insurance
- What Is The Penalty For Not Having Health Insurance?
- What’s the Deadline for Open Enrollment? Can I Enroll Outside the Enrollment Period?
- I Heard There Are New Rules About Metal Tiers and Switching Plans. What Do I Do?
- How Do I Update My Income For a Subsidy on Healthcare.gov?
- I have coverage right now and I want to keep my plan. Do I still have to re-apply on Healthcare.gov for 2019?
- Upcoming 2019 Open Enrollment Changes
- What's an ACA Navigator?
- How Do I Report Income Changes to Healthcare.gov?