As required by the Affordable Care Act, MSP insurers in each State must offer at least one plan that does not include elective abortion services. In 2015, most MSP insurers do not offer an MSP option that covers elective abortion. In many of these States, insurers offering non-MSP choices on the Health Insurance Marketplace are offering plans that cover elective abortions.
Articles in this section
- Is The Healthcare.gov Marketplace Opening Back Up in 2021?
- Is There An Alternative to Obamacare? (2022)
- Dates & Deadlines for 2022 Health Insurance
- What Is The Penalty For Not Having Health Insurance?
- What’s the 2021 Deadline for Open Enrollment? Can I Enroll Outside the Enrollment Period?
- Are immigrants eligible for marketplace health plans?
- Medical Programs in Illinois
- Enroll by May 15 for 2021 Health Insurance - 2021 Special Enrollment Period
- My Family Has a "Mixed Status". Can We Still Apply for Health Insurance?
- I'm an Immigrant. What Information Do I Need to Get Marketplace Health Insurance?