Articles in this section
- If I enroll my family in a Multi-State Plan, can my children be covered if they go to college out of State?
- If I Move to a Different State, can I Take my Multi-State Plan with me?
- If I Sign Up for a Multi-State Plan and then Need to get Care in a Different State, can I get In-Network Benefits in that State?
- Are Enrollees in Multi-State Plans Eligible for Subsidies?
- If I Enroll My Family in a Multi-State Plan, Can My Children Be Covered if They Go to College Out of State?
- Are Multi-State Plans More Expensive Than Other Plans?
- If a Multi-State Plan is offered in a Particular State, will it be available everywhere in the State or might it be available in only certain parts of the State?
- How Can I Find Out if a Provider is in a Multi-State Plan Network?
- What Benefits are Required in Multi-State Plans?
- Why Should I Enroll in a Multi-State Plan?