No, MSP options are not generally more expensive than other plans on the Marketplace. However, the prices for all options on the Marketplace may vary depending on whether they are bronze, silver, or gold level plans.
Articles in this section
- If I enroll my family in a Multi-State Plan, can my children be covered if they go to college out of State?
- If I Move to a Different State, can I Take my Multi-State Plan with me?
- If I Sign Up for a Multi-State Plan and then Need to get Care in a Different State, can I get In-Network Benefits in that State?
- Are Enrollees in Multi-State Plans Eligible for Subsidies?
- If I Enroll My Family in a Multi-State Plan, Can My Children Be Covered if They Go to College Out of State?
- Are Multi-State Plans More Expensive Than Other Plans?
- If a Multi-State Plan is offered in a Particular State, will it be available everywhere in the State or might it be available in only certain parts of the State?
- How Can I Find Out if a Provider is in a Multi-State Plan Network?
- What Benefits are Required in Multi-State Plans?
- Why Should I Enroll in a Multi-State Plan?