Because you is eligible for Medicaid, you may cancel you Medicaid enrollment and enroll in a QHP plan through healthcare.gov, but you would not be eligible for APTC or CSRs to help her pay for that coverage.
Articles in this section
- Is There An Alternative to Obamacare? (2018)
- Dates & Deadlines for 2019 Health Insurance
- What Is The Penalty For Not Having Health Insurance?
- What’s the Deadline for Open Enrollment? Can I Enroll Outside the Enrollment Period?
- Upcoming 2019 Open Enrollment Changes
- What's an ACA Navigator?
- How Do I Report Income Changes to Healthcare.gov?
- How do I submit documents to healthcare.gov?
- What Does Trump’s Executive Order on Obamacare Mean?
- Who qualifies for a hardship exemption?