Because you is eligible for Medicaid, you may cancel you Medicaid enrollment and enroll in a QHP plan through healthcare.gov, but you would not be eligible for APTC or CSRs to help her pay for that coverage.
Articles in this section
- Is There An Alternative to Obamacare? (2020)
- Dates & Deadlines for 2020 Health Insurance
- What Is The Penalty For Not Having Health Insurance?
- What’s the Deadline for Open Enrollment? Can I Enroll Outside the Enrollment Period?
- What will happen if Obama Care is struck down?
- I Heard There Are New Rules About Metal Tiers and Switching Plans. What Do I Do?
- How Do I Update My Income For a Subsidy on Healthcare.gov?
- I have coverage right now and I want to keep my plan. Do I still have to re-apply on Healthcare.gov for 2020?
- Upcoming 2019 Open Enrollment Changes
- What's an ACA Navigator?