Because you is eligible for Medicaid, you may cancel you Medicaid enrollment and enroll in a QHP plan through healthcare.gov, but you would not be eligible for APTC or CSRs to help her pay for that coverage.
Articles in this section
- Is The Healthcare.gov Marketplace Opening Back Up in 2021?
- Is There An Alternative to Obamacare? (2021)
- Dates & Deadlines for 2021 Health Insurance
- What Is The Penalty For Not Having Health Insurance?
- What’s the Deadline for Open Enrollment? Can I Enroll Outside the Enrollment Period?
- When can I enroll in a 2021 Marketplace plan?
- Marketplace: New Payment and Grace Period Flexibilities During COVID-19 Emergency
- What will happen if Obama Care is struck down?
- I Heard There Are New Rules About Metal Tiers and Switching Plans. What Do I Do?
- How Do I Update My Income For a Subsidy on Healthcare.gov?