Because you is eligible for Medicaid, you may cancel you Medicaid enrollment and enroll in a QHP plan through healthcare.gov, but you would not be eligible for APTC or CSRs to help her pay for that coverage.
Articles in this section
- Is The Healthcare.gov Marketplace Opening Back Up in 2022?
- Is There An Alternative to Obamacare? (2022)
- Dates & Deadlines for 2022 Health Insurance
- What Is The Penalty For Not Having Health Insurance?
- What’s the 2022 Deadline for Open Enrollment? Can I Enroll Outside the Enrollment Period?
- Are immigrants eligible for marketplace health plans?
- Medical Programs in Illinois
- Enroll by May 15 for 2021 Health Insurance - 2021 Special Enrollment Period
- My Family Has a "Mixed Status". Can We Still Apply for Health Insurance?
- I'm an Immigrant. What Information Do I Need to Get Marketplace Health Insurance?