Articles in this section
- Who should I include in my household to determine subsidy?
- Are Subsidies Going Away in 2019?
- Do I need to include income of people in my household who don’t need insurance?
- How do I apply for a subsidy if I don't know my income?
- How do I estimate my income to get health insurance subsidies?
- I Received a Bigger Subsidy than I Should Have because my Income Was Higher. Do I Have To Pay a Penalty?
- I've read that the IRS has no recourse for collecting from those who refuse to pay the Obamacare penalty. Has anyone tested this out?
- If I don't plan to file a federal income tax return for 2018, can I still get a subsidy?
- If I Underestimate My Income to Get a Subsidy, What Will Happen?
- Is Alimony included as income when calculating my health insurance subsidy?