Yes. Qualified medical expenses include unreimbursed medical expenses of the accountholder, his or her spouse, or dependents.
Articles in this section
- Is Coronavirus Testing Covered by HSA plans?
- Can I use my HSA account for Veterinary Expenses?
- Can I roll money from my HSA into my ROTH account?
- Does an HSA Pay For the Same Things That Regular Insurance Pays For?
- Can I pay for health insurance premiums tax-free from my HSA?
- Can I use my HSA to pay for medical expenses in Mexico?
- Can my HSA be Used for Dependents Not Covered by my Health Insurance Plan?
- Can I Pay My Health Insurance Premiums with an HSA?
- What are Qualified Medical Expenses I Can Pay for With My HSA Account?
- Can I Pay for Dental and Vision Expenses With My HSA Account?