Yes, you can invest the funds in your HSA. The same types of investments permitted for IRAs are allowed for HSAs, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and certificates of deposit. However, the types of investments available are determined by your HSA institution (bank, credit union, etc.) and pay require a minimum balance before allowing you to invest in "enhanced" investment vehicles options.
- It's a free account for individuals
- There are no cash balance minimums to invest your money
- They are the top rated provider on HSA Search
Lively Health Savings Accounts
Lively HSA Features include:
- FDIC-Insured, Interest Bearing Accounts: We know how important this money is so it’s sitting in an FDIC-insured account that earns interest. The more you save, the more you earn.
- HSA Investments: Invest from day 1 (no minimum required). Lively has partnered with a TD Ameritrade to provide easy online investing with no pre-selected line-up. Stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds are all available. Grow your health savings for new fee trading.