Before opening a Lively HSA, the individual must meet the criteria below:
- Be covered by a qualifying High-Deductible Health Plan.1
- Not be concurrently enrolled in any other non-HSA qualified health insurance plan.2
- Not have or be eligible for reimbursement under a general-purpose Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Exception: A limited-purpose FSA for dental, vision, and/or dependent care is allowed if their HDHP doesn’t cover those services.3
- Not be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return.4
- Not be enrolled in Medicare (Part A or B) or Medicaid.5
- Be 18 years of age or older.
For more information on what plans are actually HSA eligible gives us a call to match you to the right plan for you at 312-940-3986.