Delivery. As a general rule, an employer may mail a single COBRA notice to employees and family members who reside at the same address. But providing the notice to the employee at work (hand delivery) does not satisfy the obligation to provide the notice to family members
Articles in this section
- How do I get an Employer/Group Plan Quote?
- What's the difference between calendar year and group plan year?
- What Types of Family Insurance Are Available in the USA?
- Alternatives to Group Coverage
- Are Part-Time Employees Eligible for Health Insurance?
- As a Husband and Wife Employer with no employees, are we eligible for a small business health plan?
- As an employer, do I have to offer my employee dependents coverage as well?
- Benefits of Group Health Insurance
- Blue365® A Discount Program for Your Employees
- Can employees choose the day their coverage starts on an employer benefit plans?