If you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period because you moved within the last 60 days, you must submit documents that confirm both of these:
- You moved to a new primary residence within the last 60 days.
- Acceptable documents include government correspondence, utility bills, rental or mortgage documents, and homeowner's insurance. They must include your new address and date of the move.
- See a full list of acceptable documents to confirm a move.
- You had health coverage at least one day during the 60 days before your move.
- Acceptable documents include correspondence from your insurance company, employer, or health coverage provider, like a government agency.
- See a full list of acceptable documents to confirm you had health coverage.